COVID-19 Update from FCI
Dear Valued Customer,
As we all adjust to the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), first and foremost FCI is working to maintain a safe working environment for our associates, our customers and our suppliers. Rest assured FCI is following the recommendations of the CDC and of other leading health organizations to keep our employees and their families safe.
In order to slow the spread of COVID-19 FCI has implemented the following:
• Continuous education with all team members about the virus.
• Encouraging team members to use good hygiene practices, including frequent handwashing and keeping hands away from the face.
• Enhancing cleaning procedures and safety protocols throughout the facility.
• Encouraging team members to closely monitor their health and seek medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms.
• Temperature check for all employees as they enter the factory.
• Adhering to social distancing techniques between associates.
• Suspending all non-critical business related travel.
• Utilizing technology and virtual meetings to conduct business. All face to face meetings have been postponed.
• Implemented a work from home policy for all support staff.
While we cannot predict every potential supply chain disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we will continually work to minimize the impact on your business and keep you updated on any changes.
Thank you for your business and for the opportunity to serve you.
FCI Management Team